We provide a precompiled KNIME-PMM-Lab-FoodProcess-Lab bundle for Windows users. You can download the complete PMM-Lab package via the main download link of FoodProcess-Lab:
After unzipping the downloaded file you will see a new folder called “knime_#.#.#”. Inside is an executable file called “knime.exe” which starts KNIME with PMM-Lab and FoodProcess-Lab.
If you have any problem with FoodProcess-Lab please feel free to write a ticket on Sourceforge.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that FoodProcess-Lab is provided free of errors and up to date. Anyhow, no guarantee as to the accuracy and completeness of FoodProcess-Lab or the work resulting from FoodProcess-Lab application or the fitness of FoodProcess-Lab for any purpose whatsoever is given.
- FoodProcess-Lab may change at any time without notice.
- FoodProcess-Lab is provided ‘as is’, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
- There is no liability for any loss or damage arising from any inability to use FoodProcess-Lab.
- The developers and the BfR exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss and damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages), or loss of income, profits, goodwill, time, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages from or connected in any way to business interruption – including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your use of FoodProcess-Lab or your downloading of any material from FoodProcess-Lab or any web site linked to FoodProcess-Lab.
Copyright & License
Copyright (c) 2012 – 2013 Federal Institute for Risk Assessment.
All rights reserved.
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.