Skip to content
- The “KNIME Analytics Platform” must be installed before you can install FoodChain-Lab. Installation Instructions can be found at https://tech.knime.org/installation-0.
- When starting KNIME for the first time the interface looks like this.
- Select Help > Install New Software in the menu bar.
- Click Add, in the top-right corner.
- In the Available Software dialog, expand the “BfROpenLab” entry and select the checkbox next to FoodChain-Lab.
- If “BfROpenLab” does not show up, unclick “Group items by category” and then select the checkbox next to FoodChain-Lab.
- Click Next.
- In the next window, you’ll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish.
- If you get a security warning saying that the authenticity or validity of the software can’t be established, click OK.
- When the installation completes, restart KNIME.
- When the KNIME interface has shown up, you should be able to see an item “FoodChain-Lab” in the Node Repository view in the bottom-left corner.