Skip to content
- The “KNIME Analytics Platform” must be installed before you can install FoodChain-Lab. Our KNIME plugin FoodChain-Lab (FCL) does not work with the latest KNIME version. Until FCL has been updated please use a previous version of KNIME. Go to https://www.knime.com/download-previous-versions, scroll down to KNIME version 4.5.2 and install the software appropriate for your operating system.
- When starting KNIME for the first time the interface looks like this.
- Select Help > Install New Software in the menu bar.
- Click Add, in the upper right corner.
- In the Add Repository dialogue that appears, enter “BfROpenLab” for the Name and the following URL for the Location: https://gitlab.bfr.berlin/binrepos/fcl/raw/4.7
- Click Add.
- In the Available Software dialogue, expand the “BfROpenLab” entry and select the checkbox next to FoodChain-Lab.
- If “BfROpenLab” does not show up, deselect “Group items by category” and then select the checkbox next to FoodChain-Lab.
- Click Next.
- In the next window, you’ll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish.
- If a window pops up asking whether you trust unsigned content (which is FoodChain-Lab), please tick the checkbox in the upper left corner next to “unsigned” and click Trust Selected.
- When the installation completes, restart KNIME.
- When the KNIME interface has shown up, you should be able to see an item “FoodChain-Lab” in the Node Repository view in the bottom-left corner.