Skip to content
- To update FoodChain-Lab, you must have KNIME 3.0 or later.
- If you have an earlier version of KNIME, please stop here and re-install KNIME and FoodChain-Lab as described in the “Installation” tutorial.
- Select File > Update KNIME… in the menu bar.
- If there is an update for only one KNIME extension, you will see this dialog.
- Press Finish and continue with step 6.
- Otherwise (if multiple updates are available) continue with step 3.
- This dialog lists all KNIME extensions, for which an update is available.
- Make sure that all items are checked and press Next.
- In the next window, you’ll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish.
- If you get a security warning saying that the authenticity or validity of the software can’t be established, click OK.
- When the installation completes, restart KNIME.