To install PMM-Lab follow the instruction given for the installation of FSK-Lab here.
PMM-Lab is distributed as a separate KNIME extension on the update site for FSK-Lab (https://gitlab.bfr.berlin/silebat/repositories/raw/master/fsklab). Nevertheless, it can be installed independently from the other extensions available in there, e.g. FSK-Lab. Installation of PMM-Lab requires at least KNIME version 4.0 up to version 4.3 (not version 4.4).
A dedicated video tutorial will be provided soon.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that PMM-Lab is provided free of errors and up to date. Anyhow, no guarantee as to the accuracy and completeness of PMM-Lab or the work resulting from PMM-Lab application or the fitness of PMM-Lab for any purpose whatsoever is given.
- PMM-Lab may change at any time without notice.
- PMM-Lab is provided ‘as is’, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
- There is no liability for any loss or damage arising from any inability to use PMM-Lab.
- The developers and the BfR exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss and damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages), or loss of income, profits, goodwill, time, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages from or connected in any way to business interruption – including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your use of PMM-Lab or your downloading of any material from PMM-Lab or any web site linked to PMM-Lab.