Skip to content
- Use the example workflow from https://github.com/SiLeBAT/BfROpenLab….
- Visualize the forward and backward trace of a station via the Tracing View.
- Deactivate “Cross Contamination” for the black station and see how the trace changes.
- In the delivery graph you can see 9 Outbreak stations (red) and one station where Cross Contamination is assumed (black).
- The size of each station is based on its “Score”, which depends on the Outbreak stations that can be reached from the station.
- We will now observe the trace of a single station in detail.
- Set “Picking” as Editing Mode and double click on the station in the red circle.
- A dialog will pop up, that all attributes of the station.
- Additionally you can change “Weight”, “Cross Contamination”, “Kill Contamination” and “Observed”.
- Select Observed and press OK.
- All stations/deliveries of the forward trace are orange-colored and the ones of the backward trace are purple.
- Three Outbreak stations are also orange striped now. That means they are also on the forward trace of the observed station.
- Let’s see what happens if we deactivate cross contamination in the station in the red circle.
- So double click on it.
- Uncheck CrossContamination and press OK.
- Deactivating cross contamination changed the forward trace of the observed station.
- Now two of the Outbreak stations, that were striped before, cannot be reached anymore.