Skip to content
- Use the Tracing View to display the delivery graph in a clearly arranged way.
- Apply the Default Highlighting to color the graph.
- Visualize the backward and forward trace for an arbitrary station.
- This is the second part of the tutorial.
- You can either do the first part to create this workflow or download it from https://github.com/SiLeBAT/BfROpenLab….
- Double click on the Tracing View to open its dialog.
- In the Tracing View you can see the imported delivery network.
- To arrange the network in a better way right click in the graph and select Apply Layout > Fruchterman-Reingold.
- This layout process is not deterministic. That means you will get a different result each time.
- You can apply the layout again, if you are not satisfied with the current result.
- You can also apply a layout for certain stations only. Therefore you have to select the stations you want to be layouted and apply the layout again.
- Right click in the graph to open the context menu and select Set default Highlighting.
- Highlighting uses colors and sizes to visualize certain properties of stations/deliveries.
- You will notice, that 4 stations are colored red now and some stations increased in size.
- The red stations are the supermarkets, where we set the weight to “1”.
- The size of each station is based on its “Score”.
- Activate Show Legend to get a legend for the defined colors.
- Now we can observe a station to see its delivery trace.
- Set “Picking” as Editing Mode and double click on any station.
- We clicked on the station in the red circle.
- A dialog will pop up, that shows all attributes of the station.
- Additionally you can change “Weight”, “Cross Contamination”, “Kill Contamination” and “Observed”.
- Select Observed and press OK.
- All stations/deliveries of the forward trace are orange-colored and the ones of the backward trace are purple.
- Click at an empty area of the graph to deselect all stations.
- Now you can see, that the “Observed” station is green.
- Then activate “Join Deliveries” to simplify the graph. Deliveries with the same supplier and recipient are joined now.