- to fill in a Start Tracing Backward template
- to import templates
- to load data into the KNIME workflow
- Open the workflow “FCL_Data_Tutorials.knwf” from the tracing tutorial.
- Open the database
- We need an empty database. Before we reset the database, you can produce a backup: Click the button for backup. A window opens. Choose a folder in which you would like to save your data and click “save”.
- Use the broom to sweep your database clean.
- Confirm that you would like to reset the database. The database closes and a new empty database is created.
- Click “OK”.
- Open the empty template “FCL_Backtrace_Start_tob_en.xlsx” and fill in the data from the delivery papers (see “Dry-Stuff-Inc_START-tracing.docx”)
- Save the excel template with a different name.
- Import your file into the database (see import button in the red circle).
- Also import the four templates from the folder “Pre-filled_Templates”).
- Close the database, reset the Supply Chain Reader and double click the Tracing View (the Supply Chain Reader is then executed automatically).
- Again: Have a look at the Tracing View. The network should look like the one in this screenshot.